SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Toolbox Marketing provides insight-driven strategic and creative solutions to retail & leisure
property and placemaking challenges. We think outside the (tool)box to hit the nail on the
Our work ranges from the serious business of strategic planning and brand repositioning – to
the magic of creating emotionally engaging communications that make people want to shop,
dine and play.
We are recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to join us in 2023 to support the management
team, identify opportunities to grow our portfolio, and assist in the development of our
As Senior Account Manager you are responsible for developing and implementing marketing
strategies to get people to our client’s places – shopping centres, retail parks, leisure locations,
events, festivals, and more.
You will be an excellent communicator, master of time management, and ensure that all
deadlines are met, delivering within budget.
You will be required to support the management team, assist in growing our portfolio and help
with developing our team.
You should ensure all work undertaken on behalf of Toolbox Marketing is delivered to a high
standard. An integrated and effective approach to all marketing activity and deliverables is
|1||Responsible for the coordination, delivery, and reporting of marketing strategies and
campaigns for your own clients, building strong relationships
|2||Strategic thinking, planning, and implementation|
|3||Day-to-day responsibility and overseeing of online and offline marketing.
Including, but not limited to:
events, stakeholder engagement, campaigns, charity initiatives, PR, content, websites,
eflyers, photography and videography
|4||Budget planning and management, deriving maximum value for both the client and
|5||Key point of contact for clients, tenants, suppliers, and stakeholders|
|7||Identify opportunities to grow our portfolio through retention, business development,
networking and pitching
|8||Assist in the development of the Account Management, Content, and Digital teams,
both individually and by department
|9||Provide support for the management team when required|
|10||Reviewing workflows and developing best practice|
What you can bring to us:
- Standards – Ensuring all work undertaken on behalf of Toolbox Marketing is delivered to
a high standard and is in relation to the budget.
- Time Management – Managing your time and input for all projects undertaken in
relation to the budget and/or hours quoted.
- Communication – Work closely and communicate effectively and efficiently with other departments within the business to ensure an integrated and effective approach to all activity – account management, project management, content design, web development, and finance.
For our Clients:
- Capable of juggling multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with clients, tenants,
suppliers, and stakeholders.
- Proven flair for client communication and understanding of consumer behavior.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Honest and trustworthy
- Proven experience working as an Senior Account Manager or similar/relevant role, preferably
experience of agency life or working with multiple brands.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media systems and tools such as: Sprout
Social, WordPress, Google Analytics, Mailchimp or similar software(s).
- Excellent communicator who is able to work at all levels both written and verbal, with an
emphasis on PR.
- Driving license and car to easily travel to clients and the remote location of our office.
- 2+ years in an agency or 2 years experience in a marketing role.
What do we offer?
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office, 2 days at home
- Learning and Development plan – bespoke to you with funding allowance from us
- 25 days paid holiday – plus Bank Holidays
- Modern office – stocked with refreshments and snacks
- Stakeholder pension after 3 months (if meeting legal criteria)
- ESG initiatives
- Social events
- Finish at 4pm Fri-Yays!
- Flu jabs and eye tests paid for by the company
How to apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter and link to your portfolio to Chloe Keith, Managing Director:
Closing date: 4th December 2022
Interviews: December 2022
Start date: January 2023