MARKETING & EVENTS EXECUTIVE
Toolbox Marketing provides insight-driven strategic and creative solutions to retail & leisure property and placemaking challenges. We think outside the (tool)box to hit the nail on the head.
Our work ranges from the serious business of strategic planning and brand repositioning – to the magic of creating emotionally engaging communications that make people want to shop, dine and play.
We are recruiting an enthusiastic Marketing & Events Executive.
As Marketing & Events Executive you will assist the Account Management team in developing and implementing the marketing strategies for our shopping centre clients.
You will be required to support the Account Management team to ensure all work undertaken on behalf of Toolbox Marketing is delivered to a high standard. An integrated and effective approach to all marketing activity and deliverables is required.
Focus and responsibility
|Responsible for the coordination, delivery and reporting of marketing campaigns either supporting the rest of the team or for your own clients.
|Working in partnership with the Content team deliver, monitor and measure Social Media across multiple channels, support with PR & media, writing, buying and monitoring.
|Working in partnership with the Digital team assist with website maintenance, eflyers and database management, digital marketing, organic and paid for.
|Physical marketing, including events and community focussed campaigns and initiatives for our clients.
|Communications with clients, tenants, suppliers and stakeholders.
|Analysis, reporting, KPIs and ROI.
What you can bring to us:
- Standards – Ensuring all work undertaken on behalf of Toolbox Marketing is delivered to a high standard and is in relation to the budget.
- Time Management – Managing your time and input for all projects undertaken in relation to the budget and/or hours quoted.
- Communication – Work closely and communicate effectively and efficiently with other departments within the business to ensure an integrated and effective approach to all activity – account management, project management, content, design, web & app development, and finance.
For our Clients:
- Capable of juggling multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with clients, tenants, suppliers, and stakeholders.
- Proven flair for client communication and understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Honest and trustworthy
- Proven experience working in a marketing role.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media systems and tools such as: Sprout Social, WordPress, Google Analytics, Mailchimp or similar software(s).
- Excellent communicator who is able to work at all levels both written and verbal.
- Experience in using project management tools such as Monday.com
- Driving license and car to easily travel to clients and the remote location of our office.
- 2 years experience in a marketing role.
What do we offer?
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office, 2 days at home
- Learning and Development plan – bespoke to you with funding allowance from us
- 25 days paid holiday – plus Bank Holidays and your Birthday off too!
- Modern office – stocked with refreshments and snacks
- Stakeholder pension after 3 months (if meeting legal criteria)
- ESG initiatives – we’re a team of do-gooders!
- Social events
- Finish at 4pm Fri-Yays!
- Flu jabs and eye tests paid for by the company
- Performance based commission and bonus structure
How to apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter and link to your portfolio to Laura Elliott, Office Administrator
No agencies, thank you
Please use email as your only channel of communication