Toolbox Marketing provides insight-driven strategic and creative solutions to retail & leisure property and placemaking challenges. We think outside the (tool)box to hit the nail on the head.
Our work ranges from the serious business of strategic planning and brand repositioning – to the magic of creating emotionally engaging communications that make people want to shop, dine and play.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and creative Content Executive due to business growth.
The principal role of the Content Executive is to support the Account Management team in curating and creating content for our clients.
As Content Executive you will be responsible for developing and implementing creative yet strategic content to get people to our client’s places – shopping centres, retail parks, leisure locations, events, festivals, and more.
You will be required to juggle multiple tasks, for multiple clients, across multiple channels.
No two days are the same but your main responsibilities will include:
|1||Provide social media content plans on a weekly basis and upon approval, schedule the content|
|2||Monitor social media channels on a daily basis and inform the Account Manager of any comments, questions, or statistics
(some evening and weekend monitoring may be required)
|3||Actively engage and respond to all social media channels
(some evening and weekend responses may be required)
|4||Write, optimise and post blogs on a weekly basisr|
|5||Influencer and partnership management|
|6||Attend site visits to curate and create content where applicable|
|7||Assist in collating statistics, visuals and results for evaluations and reports|
|8||Support for paid for advertising, website updates and database marketing|
|9||Stay up to date with industry trends, topics, features and functions|
What you can bring to us:
- Standards – Ensuring all work undertaken on behalf of Toolbox Marketing is delivered to a high standard and is in relation to the budget.
- Time Management – Managing your time and input for all projects undertaken in relation to the budget and/or hours quoted.
- Communication – Work closely and communicate effectively and efficiently with other departments within the business to ensure an integrated and effective approach to all activity – account management, project management, design, web & app development, and finance
For our Clients:
- Capable of juggling multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with clients, tenants, suppliers, and stakeholders.
- Proven flair for client communication and understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multitask
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Honest and trustworthy
- Proven experience working in a content or marketing role
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent communicator who is able to work at all levels both written and verbal
- Driving license to travel to clients in the company car
- Your own car to travel to the remote location of our office.
- 1 year of experience in a content/marketing role
- Relevant degree and proven work experience
What do we offer?
- Hybrid working
- Learning and Development plan – bespoke to you with funding allowance from us
- 25 days paid holiday – plus Bank Holidays
- Modern office with refreshments and snacks
- Stakeholder pension after 3 months (if meeting legal criteria)
- ESG initiatives
- Social events
- Finish at 4pm Fri-Yays!
How to apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter and link to your portfolio to Chloe Keith, Managing Director: