Toolbox Marketing are appointed as the marketing agency for portfolio of 5 shopping centres
Award-winning, placemaking agency, Toolbox Marketing has been appointed as the marketing agency for five shopping centres managed by CBRE; Culver Square in Colchester, Fremlin Walk in Maidstone, Gracechurch in Sutton Coldfield, Parc Trostre in Llanelli and The Friary in Guildford.
This appointment is the third portfolio of shopping centres that Toolbox Marketing has been appointed on since April 2022, with portfolios of retail destinations managed by both Ashdown Phillips & Partners and Hartnell Taylor Cook joining their client list earlier this year.
Toolbox Marketing will be responsible for delivering the complete integrated 360 marketing solutions for the portfolio, including marketing strategy and delivery, PR, experiential, content, digital and creative campaigns.
- The Gracechurch Centre in the centre of Sutton Coldfield is home to a mix of well know high-street names and services, as well an array of independent businesses.
- Culver Square is an outdoor shopping area which is part of the wider city centre offering within the historic city of Colchester in Essex.
- The Friary in Guildford is an indoor shopping mall with over 50 stores dominated by high-street fashion brands.
- Fremlin Walk is an open-air centre home to 50 retailer units representing a prime part of Maidstone retail pitch and a strong selection of aspirational national retailers.
- Parc Trostre is an open-air retail park located on the outskirts of Llanelli, South Wales boasting big brand names including Primark and TK Maxx.
Each shopping destination is unique with its tenant mix, aesthetics and demographics, but the one thing they have in common is they are a vital part of the community.
Kim Dodd, Account Director of Toolbox Marketing, said: “We are ecstatic to have been appointed the portfolio of five retail destinations managed by CBRE. At Toolbox, we are extremely passionate about integrating into the community and ensuring they are at the heart of everything we do for our clients. It is a great pleasure to be able to work with these destinations and cement their position as the hub of their community.”
Kim continued “We are looking forward to working with the teams at each of the centres to create experiences that drive people to visit and encourage them to shop, dine and play.”
These five centres, from property giant CBRE, are now added to an impressive catalogue of clients for Toolbox Marketing which has increased by a total of 21 new clients since April 2022.