Join us for our charity bake sale AND Swap Shop
WEAR IT PINK BAKE SALE
We’re celebrating #WearitPinkDay with Breast Cancer Now, by hosting a fundraising event in our local village. The day aims to raise money and help make life-changing breast cancer research and support happen. Why? Because every pound raised could help fund a potentially life-saving research breakthrough. Or give someone information they can rely on when they need it most.
We all love fashion, but it can have a huge impact on the environment and the people who make our clothes. Drop your pre-loved clothing at The Grumpy Goat on the 19th of October from 10am – 12pm to exchange for new (to you) clothing at our Swap Shop. The more items you bring = the more new clothes you can take home!
If you do not have any clothes to swap, don’t worry! We also accept a donation to local charity, Womans Aid in exchange for clothing items.
- Location: The Grumpy Goat, Bardwell, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1AB
- Date: Wednesday 19th October
- Time: 10am – 12pm
Swap Shop T&Cs:
- To swap: it is one item of donating clothing for one new item of clothing (it does not need to be from the same category.) Bring a bag of donations in, we will count your items and record how many new items you can take.
- If you do not have clothing to swap, you can donate to the Women’s Aid charity on the day. We encourage donations from upwards of £1.
- We cannot accept underwear, swimwear (unless new with tags), loungewear (pyjamas), childrenswear, damaged, worn out or unwashed clothing or shoes.
- Clothes must be in above-average condition. We reserve the right to judge the condition and style of clothes accepted for the clothing exchange.
- We take no responsibility for garments donated and swapped. Please bring items you are happy to swap and emotionally detached from. You may not find items of the same quality as the ones you bring. All garments remaining after the event will be donated to local charities.