It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Halloween is creeping up on us very quickly, pumpkins on our door steps, stocking up on the sweets (only to keep eating them ourselves!), and grabbing those costumes ready for a GORE-ious night!
But with Halloween just around the corner it does mean that it will be beginning to look a lot like Christmas very soon, and believe it or not, here at Toolbox Marketing we are already stuck into creating magical campaigns for our clients ready for the festive season ahead of us.
Did you know that more recently mobiles have changed how we shop at Christmas? Shopping with smartphones or tablets rose to 54.2% of all online retail spending last year which is why we are so passionate about creating experiences, to ensure your shoppers understand why bricks are better than clicks.
For Christmas 2020, we had to think a little outside the box, creating that experience but with social distancing at the forefront
1. At Arc Shopping Centre in Bury St Edmunds we built a magical Santa’s Post Office where you could post your letter into the postbox, it would make its way to the North Pole where Santa will be busy making his list and checking it twice, with all the children on his nice list receiving a letter back from the man himself!
2. At Elwick place we installed a giant present at Elwick Place where we encouraged families to pose for photographs inside and to share the photograph with us on social media for the chance to win £250!
3. Park Malls tis the season to be jolly! We sent a little love this Christmas with the help of Park Malls Christmas bench – the perfect backdrop to your Christmas card!
4. At Swan Centre we added a touch of sparkle to an empty unit with a photo opportunity and prize. But most importantly we created a fun memorable experience for families throughout a year that was difficult for many with a a virtual meet and greet Santa!
5. Culver Square we added a touch of sparkle to the festive season with a touch of sparkle with our fairytale castle! With help from Mercury Theatre, we installed a 6m castle featuring Father Christmas and Rudolph!
We’d love to transform your place, get in touch for a MAGICAL Christmas proposal! email@example.com